This classic Victorian Roland Park home welcomes you with an expansive wrap around porch. A spacious foyer lends itself to great entertaining space. You then enter the living room with a wood burning fireplace, exposed beams, built-ins and leaded glass windows. The large, formal dining room enjoys lots of natural light and is a perfect place to gather with friends and family. The updated eat-in kitchen opens to the deck and fully fenced backyard. Updates include stainless steel appliances and Corian counters. There is a back stairway to the second floor. Full bath on the main level. The main staircase leads to three bedrooms on the second floor and a totally remodeled full bath, including ceramic tile, shower and bath and marble counter tops. Two additional bedrooms are located on the second upper level. This home has been beautifully maintained with gorgeous hardwood floors on all three levels. It is freshly painted throughout. A 50 year architectural shingle roof was just installed. The basement has been fully waterproofed, with a warranty for the life of the structure. Walk to nearby shops and restaurants from this great location - easy commute to downtown and northern destinations.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Victorian
Hot Water Heater, Other, Gas Water Heater, Public
2,657 sq. ft
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Ice Maker, Cook Top Range, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Stained Glass, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Wood Floors, Chair Rail
Exterior / Lot Features
- Composition Shingle
- Rear, Split Rail, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price