Quintessential beauty in the heart of Roland Park. Brimming with wonderful architectural details, bursting with charm and character. Beautifully maintained inside and out. Grand elegant rooms that speak of times gone by and intimate gathering areas for today's modern living. Foyer with gracious staircase, Formal Living Room and Dining Room with fireplaces. Large Family Room with fireplace. Eat-in gourmet Kitchen with granite and stainless steel appliances, Butler's Pantry with vintage Dutch pantry cabinetry. Cozy Den with built-in, Mudroom and 2 Powder Rooms finish the Main Level. Master Suite with private Hall, Master Bedroom, 2 Dressing Rooms and Bath plus 5 additional Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Laundry and Study on 2nd Floor. Lower Level Exercise Room, Laundry Room, Powder Room and huge storage. Great outdoor spaces including Porches, Patio and professional landscaping with lighting. Detached 2-car Garage with rough-in plumbing, electric and huge Loft with great finish potential-perfect for home office, studio or man-cave.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, Dutch Colonial
3 Full/3 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Public Septic System
5,641 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Mud Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Gas, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- Full, Partially Finished, Entrance Outside
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wainscoting, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Shakes, Stone
- Patio, Porch
- Slate, Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price